search for a recipe

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Theme of the Day: Breakfast

Theme of the Day: Breakfast

Recipe of the Day: The Pancakes That Drive My Husband Crazy



Every morning before my husband goes to work, I wake up with him so I can make him breakfast... because I would not want him going to work on an empty stomach.
He is in love with my pancakes. Probably around last year I concocted this recipe just because personally I think that just using regular pancake mix and not adding anything into it makes it taste dull.

So here is my pancake recipe:

Ingredients:

  1. 2 cups of Pancake Mix
  2. 3 teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
  3. 1 cup of water or milk
  4. Butter
  5. 3 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
Step by Step Instructions:


  1. Mix 2 cups of Pancake Mix in with 1 cup of water or milk (Side Note: Add as much water or milk to Pancake Mix in small amounts to achieve the desired thickness in your mix.)
  2. After mixing your pancake batter then add in your 3 teaspoons of Cinnamon and your 3 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract.
  3. Next, Place the butter in a pan or on a griddle and wait for it to melt.
  4. Last, Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto your griddle or pan. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble. Then top them off with some butter and syrup and enjoy!

 It's a quick and easy recipe and anybody who likes Pancakes will love these... Trust Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment