search for a recipe

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little bit about me...



A Little bit about me...My name is Caity.

I am a housewife and I've been a housewife for a little over 2 years but I've been a homemaker for even longer. I met my husband when I was 16 years old, we moved in together when I was 18 then we married when I was 19 years old.

See.. when we first moved in together I didn't know how to cook to save my life and I MEAN IT! 

I barely even knew how to make hamburger helper.. (I mean who really messes up hamburger helper.. I know!!! This lady..) Our cheeseburgers would sometimes be raw in the middle..whoops!, I even managed to burn macaroni.

I never really cooked or cleaned anything when we first moved in.. but then that all changed.

I'm always going online trying to find new recipes.. then it hit me! I should make my own recipe blog :)
I started this blog to share recipes I've perfected over the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment